Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 29,2012

Happy 53rd Birthday Gary.  Thank you Lord for Your blessing of Gary's life. We thank You for many, many more years. 
We are going to eat at Gary's favorite place, Goodwood Barbecue.  Thank you to the Hayhurst family for your generous gift certificate to Goodwood.
He received the gift of a nerf gun. Unfortunately, he thinks it great fun to shoot my little baby kitties.  He is scaring the poor things. Hmmmm, perhaps he is feeling slightly better.  It is wonderful to see his impish smile. He even encouraged me to run around so he could shoot me. Of course, I did comply. I am sure it was quite comical to watch.
We wish everyone a wonderful love filled day. Fill the day with laughter and embrace every moment. Blessings to all!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gary! Hope your day is filled with all the things you love. Love you Brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Super Jeep God!! I hope you have a great day and enjoy shooting Sue and the kittens with your new Nerf gun....grin and all. Hope you're feeling good and look forward to catching up with you soon. I miss our chats! Have a great day Super! Love ya man!

    ReplyDelete