Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello all!  Gary had a biopsy done on his shoulder on the bone.  He seems to be doing great.  He wanted to go out and check out some things, so we did. He is an amazing man!  We will now be in a holding pattern until the biopsy result returns.  It is a one to three week wait.  He is still eating wonderfully.  He is not one who enjoys pizza much, however, he ate over half a medium pizza last night. WOW!  He is a fighter.  We are anxious to get home. We miss the family.  My little baby kitties were spade while we have been in Minnesota. My wonderful kids gave this as a gift too me. I am so appreciative that they are getting my babies healthy and current with shots.  God's Blessings to all. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment