Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March 1, 2012

Good afternoon all. This is my second attempt at updating the blog. I was almost through this morning and the internet freaked out. I am wondering if perhaps God was not liking what I was ranting about. It is okay, I will just start new. That is the beauty of each day, starting new.

Gary rode the exercise bike 2.8 miles today. He was too tired to use the ellipticle, but he is still showing progress. We went to the pool this afternoon and he walked around the pool several times. We enjoyed the sunshine for awhile and then he started getting too warm so we came back to our room.

It is very quiet today without Dan's energy. It will allow Gary to be well rested for the journey home tomorrow.  I am striving to push my anxiety away concerning the amount of time, or I should say the lack of time, between arriving into Hong Kong and flying out of Hong Kong. We only have 55 minutes and the airport is huge. The one advantage that we have is that we requested wheel chair assistance and this seems to speed things up. Could everyone please pray that we make it to our flight on time? I am so anxious to get back home and really don't relish the idea of spending the night in Hong Kong.  They post on the tickets that they want you at the gate 45 minutes before take off time and the airport is extremely ginormous and you need to take a railway to get to the correct terminal. I Trust you God!! It helps me when I voice this. He is in control.

We are both coming home. Gary will rest a few days in Boise and then fly to Wisconsin to spend some healing time with Dan. Dan also wants to start teaching Gary Tai Chi. This will push stress away and encourage positive healing. We have been working on some breathing exercises as well. Quite interesting. I will share later, when I do not anticipate computer malfunctioning. It will blow some peoples' minds away. God granted us a second life. The storm that was coming for Gary passed him by. I will be forever grateful to God for letting him stay with us for many more years. Sifu says Gary will be sharing stories with our grandkids when he is 67 or 68. That is 15 more years. This is also the number of years that Rachel and I told him we were going to hold him to fighting for. I find it such a strange coincidence that this is the number of years Sifu foresaw. Of course, we will encourage Gary to re-negotiate the timeline. De-stressing will give us both many more years. We are what we believe! We believe we will enjoy many years being gpa and gma.

I will not be updating for awhile with the time travel. We fly out of Kuala Lumpur at 9:25 a.m. March 2 and return to Boise at 4:20 p.m March 2. Crazy! We look forward to seeing all of our loved ones.  Please continue to send positive energy out to the world. Let's work on making it a better place. Release the negative energy and empower God's healing love. You are what you believe. So Believe in positive.

Love and Blessings, Gary and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment