Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Gary went skiing on Thursday afternoon. He was somewhat discontent with himself for only being able to ski two runs. I had to remind him he has had little activity for the last couple of months. I also reminded him how wonderful it was that he was able to ski at all. He walked in the door, told the guys thanks and good bye, laid down on the love seat and was out like a light. He slept for about two hours. When he woke up, he had fantastic color and his voice was strong. It was great. The mountain air was therapeutic for him, in my opinion. He also slept well last night.  The down side of it all is that he has been extremely exhausted today. He did not want to get up this morning, however, he had a blood draw and doctor appointments. We came home after and he fell right asleep. I woke him up for his lunch, and then he was out again. He slept all afternoon. He ate a decent dinner for a change. Afterwards, he again fell asleep in his recliner. We are striving to get him rested for the benefit tomorrow night. I am going to encourage him to sleep most of the day tomorrow.  We are so looking forward to seeing everyone and to feel the positive energy and love in the room from all of our loved ones. (everyone attending fits into this category, by the way, as wells as those unable to attend.) It is going to be a grand time.
I have to comment on my last blog, I meant to write respond in reference to his EFG-R marker and I wrote resond. Sorry. I don't proof read like I should. Oh well! Working on not stressing over the small stuff.

We want to recognize my mom and dad on celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary yesterday. Very commendable.  My Aunt Imelda also celebrated her birthday. We wish her many blessings.

I went out with Gary's mom and dad yesterday house hunting. They found a house that they could envision themselves living in and made an offer. We are working out the kinks and will hopefully come to a meeting of the minds soon. It will be great having them living in the Boise valley.

We wish everyone a peaceful nights sleep with happy dreams.

Love and blessings, Gary and Sue

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Way to ROCK IT, Gary! You stud! I don't think I could get down ONE run! hehehe...
    Don't you love the feeling of our great outdoors? It is refreshing for the spirit, and invites smiles into our souls.
    I am headed into Jackson Hole, WY in a couple hours, but wanted to let you know how much I love you. Cheers! Have a fantastic weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete