Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Psychic!

I did not accomplish much that first Monday.  I spent time with Tim and his family. We spent time outside, hanging out by the pool.  They flew home on Tuesday.

Back to Monday--Josh received a call from the psychic, Jackie, who we had contacted before Gary's death.  I feel I must give some background and insight on some of my beliefs and interests.  Yes, I believe in ghosts, spirits. Yes, I believe there are negative/evil spirits or ghosts, but there are more good and loving ones than bad.  I know my house is inhabited with spirits.  My house, not only is a revolving door for spirits, but also has two spirits who exist here daily. There was a time, until just recently when there were three in residence.  I banished the adult male.  He had negative energy.  I would wake to him standing by my bed, evil surrounding him.  I would scream and scoot over to cower in fear next to Gary.  He had learned over the years to just pat my leg and soothingly tell me that the spirit was gone.  Gary told me he never saw or felt the man.  I talk to the spirits. I tell them to go into the light, to go to God.  I tell them they can only stay awhile and only if they mean no harm.   I have an adult female here as well.  She would hold Rachel, cuddle with her, when Rachel would be upset when Gary and I had our fights.  I have a child spirit.  The child would play with Rachel.  Zach would not talk much about them, although I knew he saw them.  Ajay would scream and cry and ask me to tell them to leave his room.  He did not want them here.  I would tell them to leave the room. Ajay's room was his haven. Forbidden to them.
I would be the last one to leave the house in the mornings.  I would shut the bedroom doors. I would push on them to make sure they were securely shut and fastened.  I would be the first one home.  Rachel's door would be open most days.  A little eerie at times.  Ajay told me recently that if he came home first, he would open all the bedroom doors.  He would then go watch tv.  He said that quite frequently Rachel's door would slam shut. No, the window was not open.
A few months back, I awoke to a male standing next to me. I screamed, but instead of cowering in fear, I jumped out of bed and chased it into the closet.  Gary, calmly informed me to come back into bed. It was gone. I have not been bothered since.

Okay, Jackie, the Psychic.  When she called Josh a week after Gary's death, Josh informed her of Gary's passing.  Immediately, she told Josh that Gary was coming through. He was there with her, talking to her.  Jackie said she could come to my house. You see, she had given Rachel and I a reading sometime in late 2010 or early 2011.  She wanted to come see my spirits.  She told Rachel and I that there were 3 ghosts in the house and many who came and went.  There was no way she could know this.  Jackie also informed us of other things that were private.  Josh called me to confirm the date and time. While he was talking with me, Jackie called him again. I told Josh to answer her call, confirm the date and time and call me back.  When Josh called me back, he was very emotional.  He informed me some of the things Gary was saying.  Gary told Jackie to tell us that when Lucky the dog barks, he will be with us. Lucky, since Gary has joined God, would be laying quietly and then would bark, or wag his tail and look at something in the room.  Jackie said she could see the color purple.  I like purple. Gary was red and black.  Gary told Jackie to tell us he is happy.  He knows that Rachel needs him, but she should refer to a card, or his writing.  We haven't found this as of yet.  He talked about a clock, or a watch, to check the time. We are not sure.  My last gift was a watch.  The clock also fell off of the wall Monday morning before I left for work on the day Gary died.  I thought he had fallen.  Gary told Jackie he wished he could had told his dad Dee that he loved him and could had hugged him before he left.  Gary said he knew he would go first, not me.  Gary told Jackie that his family would be surprised he was talking with her. He said his family did not believe that he believed in this ability.  Gary would always roll his eyes at us and give us his sweet impish smile whenever we talked about psychics.
Josh came over to my house at around 6:00 that night.  He called Jackie and put her on speaker. Rachel, Josh, Zach, I think, and myself were in the living room.  Jackie said that Gary said to tell me that I am the fighter and to keep on fighting.  He said, "thanks for letting me go, it was peaceful".  He told us it was okay someone wasn't there.  We are wondering if perhaps he was referencing Ajay not going to the mortuary and seeing his body, to say another good bye.  Ajay has never been one to want to view a corpse.  Jackie said that Gary talked about a flower he gave me and how we laughed.  My memory has lapses in it, which, I believe is due to my chemo.  I do remember something about a flower, couldn't tell you what it looked like, but I do remember the laughter.  We laughed so hard we cried and I just about peed my pants.
Gary said that there was a woman at the funeral and what she talked about was beautiful. Not sure who he was referencing.  He said he was watching from the window ledge and laughing with us all.
He told me not to move the picture. I was not sure what picture he was indicating. (I will come back to the picture shortly.)   Gary said he was sorry that he couldn't go on the journey with me.  We were supposed to go back to Malaysia and make the journey of the Tiger. We were to go to Sifu's Temple in the jungle.  He told Jackie to thank us for the caress on his cheek, or forehead.  She said she saw Gary tough is forehead, but felt the touch on the cheek.  When Gary died in my car, I was caressing his cheek.  We also caressed his cheek and forehead while he lay on the cold steel table in the Mortuary,  as well as the night he died..  Gary told Jackie he had no idea how easy it would be to communicate with her.  He said these words, Isabelle  morning   flight.  We do not have a clue what these mean.  He mentioned the word  roast.  Jackie asked if Gary liked roast. I told her no, we jokingly called it Groast beef dinner when I made it.  Perhaps Gary was referring to the celebration.  It was like it was a "Roast" of him.  Gary mentioned 3 names to Jackie.  She only told us two, which were: Laurie,  Mickie.  Jackie informed us that a brother figure met him and led him.  We told Jackie he has not had a brother die.  Gary talked about an upstairs light being broke-it flickered.  Not sure on this one, however, a week after Gary's joining God in His Kingdom,  our main office at the shop had electrical problems.  The power would not stay on.  We ended up having an electrician in to discover the problem.  It was a broken sign hanging outside over the door. HMMMMM!!!!!!  Jackie said Josh was her instant connection to Gary.  Jackie said she finally had to tell Gary enough.  She was worn out.  He had talked with her for over 2 hours.  She told Gary he could say one more thing.  He said, "Pickle Juice".  This could be a couple of things.  A jar of pickles tipped over and spilled in the fridge that week. It coud also be a little joke.  We had watched an episode of That 70's show where Fez had said, " you know what a funny word is?  Pickle Weasel." I thought this was quite comical.  However, with my memory issues, I turned it into Pickle Juice. I would walk around and tell Gary this.  I even used it as a password on something.  Crazy, yes?

Thursday was the appointment day that Jackie came to my house.  It was so hard to get through the week.  I wanted the connection to Gary through Jackie every day.  Rachel wrote down what was said.  We also had a tape recorder going.  Unfortunately, the recording is not great quality.  There is a buzzing through the whole reading.  Rachel also has the notes, so I will most likely not be able to remember everything that was said. I want to share, but it could be in several different posts. 

I have this trunk that holds blankets.  It sits against the wall in between Gary's chair and the tv.  I moved the trunk over by the coat closet and brought in a padded lawn chair for Jackie to sit in. She was situated so we could all view her.  Okay, back to the trunk.  Jackie told us that there was a trunk.  I said, "yes. It normally is where she is sitting, but had been moved in order to put her where she was."  She said that Ajay was supposed to have it. I said, "no, there was no ties with the trunk. I bought it just for storage." Jackie then said that there was something in it for Ajay, something that he needed.  When she left and we moved the trunk back to its place, Ajay opened it and looked inside.  He found a repair manual that he needed for a car that has been at the shop.  They were wanting to put it on the schedule and fix it so we could sell it.

Jackie asked at one point who the skeptic was?  We all laughed and looked at Ajay and informed her it was Ajay.  She told Ajay that he had the same ability as she did, he just needed to relax and nurture it.  Jackie said Ajay could talk with his dad.  I believe Ajay would get so scared as a child with all the spirits, that he disallowed himself to continue to see and hear.  Ajay told me what the male figure looked like. What he saw.  It was so surprising to me because, what he described is what I envisioned. I did not even know I had a mental picture of the male.  Zach also informed me that he saw the same guy walking up and down the hallway when he was a child.  Jackie told us we had a female.  She was attached to the house, the land. Perhaps research might disclose who she was and why she was here.  The female is kind and she comforts me when Gary is unable to do so.  I was laying in a bed a week or so ago, crying and asking Gary to come back.  My hair was moving, as if someone was soothing my head.  NO, there was not a breeze blowing, or a fan.

Jackie at one point asked if she could say anything she was told or heard.  I informed her that we had no secrets, say anything Gary is telling her.  She looked at me and said, "Gary says not to kill yourself".  I told her I wasn't planning on it. If I did, I would not be able to join him. That is what I want, to be with Gary again.  She said that Gary told her it wasn't my time yet, that I had a mission.  I am slightly annoyed. I would like to know the mission.  I guess I had a few people worried that I was going to "off" myself due to my distress.  My life is a gift from God and I will not take this blessing lightly.  I must say, tho, I am not afraid of death any longer. I know Gary will be waiting when I am called into God's Kingdom.  I guess the hard part is continuing to live.

Jackie told Rachel Gary says the baby is coming.  He told her she did not always have to be strong and in control.  My daughter is a very organized young woman.  She does not like disorder.

We asked about Jody. She was Gary's neice who was killed in a car crash.  Jackie told us she had such a sense of sadness. Gary would not say anything about her.  I looked at Josh and he seemed to be holding back tears.  Later, after Jackie left, Josh said he had such an overwhelming sense of sadness when we asked about Jody.  He said he almost passed out.  I have to add as a side note, that Josh has just recently become less of a skeptic himself.  He took Rachel to see Jackie in August as a birthday gift.  Instead of Rachel being read, Josh had his own family members who have pass, come to say things to him.  It definately came him another way of looking at things.

Gary told us through Jackie that he would be using animals to come to us at times.  He said if a bird hung around or came really close to us, it was him.  Crazily enough,we have had some recent experiences with birds coming quite close to us and doing odd things.

I told you I would come back to the picture.  One of Gary's aunts brought a couple of pictures on Saturday, the day of celebrating his life.  She let me choose one.  I chose a picture of Jesus, standing sideways, staring out at the land.  He was holding a staff and surrounded by sheep.  When Jackie was talking with us, she said, "is there a picture here on my left?"  She turned her head and saw the picture.  She told us Gary says not to move this picture.  I guess he does not want us to lose our love for Jesus.  I have no anger at or for Jesus or God or the Holy Spirit.  I know Gary is the lucky one.  He has been blessed the ultimate blessing.  Our Fathers Kingdom.

Jackie told Zach that he had an elder gentleman with him.  He was kind of a jokester.  Zach found this out a while ago.  Maybe I already told the story, but it is worth mentioning again.  Zach, Rachel and Josh were sitting watching TV at their home.  They heard a knocking on the door into the house from the garage.  Zach thought perhaps they neglected to shut the overhead down and their friend Jeremy was knocking on that door. He has done this before.  When Zach opened the door, no one was there and the overhead was closed.  Weird.  I am not quite sure of the timeline, but I believe it was only a few days, if not the same day, when Zach awoke around 4:00 a.m. to someone knocking on his bedroom door.  When he opened the door, no one was there.  He was a little spooked.  I told him speak aloud that this was unacceptable and that his bedroom was his personal space.  Zach has not had any incidences since.

There are more Jackie sayings, but I am becoming mentally foggy.  It is late, or early, however you want to look at it.  I stayed up reading until 2:30 a.m. last night. Maybe I can sleep for 3 hours in a row tonight.

Gary used to snap my panties.  He thought it was funny.  He wasn't being mean, just teasing.  Sometimes he would get quite the snap.  He also used to tug the back of my hair. His way of showing he loved me.  I was boohooing one night as I lay in bed.  I was telling Gary how I missed him, how I missed the flipping and the tugging.  I was also having quite the hot flash.  I had the covers flung off.  My little black Minuet jumped up on my bed, walked across me, grabbed my panties at the waistline and flipped me.  She then jumped off my bed.  I guess Gary was telling me he was with me.  Another day, I was sitting in Gary's room, where we keep the ski machine, boohooing and holding a picture of the two of us by Skeen Lake.  I was talking and praying and missing him terribly.  All the other pictures that were displayed at the celebration were laying on the massage table that holds the bio-mat.  Little Minny jumped up on the table, walked across the pictures, stopped at the one that was displayed behind his ashes at the celebration.  It is the one of Gary skiing and jumping.  Minny looked at me, put her head down, licked Gary's figure, looked at me, did it again, and then jumped down and left the room.

Jackie told the kids that Gary was with me more than them at this time. He said I needed him more.  He told Jackie to tell me he always kisses me goodnight.  He said that when I sit outside and there is no wind or breeze, but I feel a breeze on my cheek, it will be him, caressing my cheek.  Jackie did not know that I sit outside quite frequently praying and talking with God.  Gary knew this was my habit, my meditation, rejuvenation time.

I watched a slightly scary movie last night.  I had all the animals in with me.  The doors were shut and locked.  The animal at one point, went from sleeping to looking up at certain places in the room.  I could sense something, but not sure what spirit was visiting us.  After the movie, I was talking with Rachel on the phone, and a breeze caressed my cheek and my hand.  True story.  During the movie, at one point, my hair was being caressed. 

It is time to sign off.  The house is making noise.  The cat's are getting wide eyed. They want my attention. I think they are ready for bed and cuddle time.

Remember life is a blessing.  I encourage all to work through the problems that sometimes come into our lives.  Release the anger, hold only onto your love for each other.  Change happens in a blink of an eye.  Material things don't last, don't keep us content for long.  Embrace God and each other. God will see you through all your challenges.  He often works in ways we do not understand and does not always do what we think should be done. Remember to believe in Him.  Four simple words can get you through.....I Trust You, Jesus. 

Love and Blessings,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment