Gary and Sue

Gary and Sue

Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

I just wanted to add that I think my older sister, Cathy, also participated in the May Day baskets.  I had a great childhood. I will share more stories as the smells bring forward more memories.  I will encourage Gary to relate some of his childhood memories as well.

I would like to also welcome Gary's mom and dad, Dee and Ruth, to Boise.  We closed on their house April 26, 2012.  Yay!!!!! They have gone back to the farm to gather more of their belongings that they are bringing to their new home and will be back on the weekend.  It will be wonderful to have them closer to all the kids who live in the Boise Valley.  A little further from Wyoming, tho, where two of his brothers and their families live.

I also am celebrating another year of being alive!!! May 4th is my 51st birthday.  Wow!! It sounds so old. I am so thankful to God for his healing of my cancer.  What an Awesome God he is.

Love and Blessings,

Gary and Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment